Classes begin September 23, 2018.
If you currently have a child in Faith Formation, you will receive your form in the mail. If you are a new family or this is your child’s first year, you can print the forms below and mail them in.
Printable registration forms:
Schedule of Classes: Grades Pre-K – 10: Sundays 9:430 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. The mission of Immaculate Conception’s Religious Education Program is to deepen in our children their awareness and understanding of God’s loving presence in their lives and to strengthen in them the Christian message of justice and love.
- Helping and supporting parents in developing the faith life of their children.
- Presenting clear concepts of our Catholic faith and doctrine.
- Celebrating our faith through class and community liturgies.
- Imparting an awareness and understanding of Sacred Scripture and its significance on Christian living.
- Reinforcing, nurturing and strengthening Christian values.
- Working with parents in preparing children for meaningful reception of the Eucharist, Reconciliation, and Confirmation.
We ask you to remember that Holy Mass is the best place for catechesis and the most important gift that we can receive. Please attend Mass regularly.
Contact Laurie Muth at 731-4822 ext. 103 for more information.
Disability Advocate: Amy McQuay